The North American Brain Injury Society is the authoritative resource for professionals who practice in the field of brain injury. The organization is dedicated to providing members with a comprehensive list of benefits.
NABIS offers a wide array of printed and electronic information to keep you up-to-date on the latest changes in brain injury research and rehabilitation; our material is designed to keep you the cutting edge of our evolving field.
Continuing Education & Conferences
NABIS Conferences are designed to keep you abreast of emerging trends and provide you with valuable insights that will help you provide the best possible care to persons with brain injury and their families. NABIS members are entitled to significant registration discounts on all Society events.
Problem solve, discuss issues and share practice tips with an extensive network of seasoned professionals who are experts in the field of brain injury. Network and take advantage of leadership opportunities through NABIS’s national and local committees, conferences and on-line forums.
NABIS membership entitles you to a variety of significant discounts on brain injury material and services. In addition, NABIS members are entitled to discounts on NABIS and NABIS endorsed conferences, publications and other materials.
Full Membership Rate
The Full Membership rate of only $250.00 entitles you to the following benefits:
- Twelve monthly issues of the IBIA’s official journal, Brain Injury, one of the most respected peer-reviewed publications on the subject of brain injury.
- A quarterly subscription to Brain Injury Professional, the largest circulation publication in the field of brain injury.
- Access to other IBIA affiliates and special interest groups, such as the Disorders of Conscious Group and the International Pediatric Brain Injury Society.
- Significant discounts to the biennial IBIA World Congress on Brain Injury.
- Exclusive member discounts for the International Conference on Pediatric Brain Injury.
- Registration discounts to the NABIS medical conferences and annual NABIS legal conference.
NOTE: Dues are applied on a January-December calendar-year basis. Members will receive all back journal issues of the current year dependent upon date of payment. Dues paid after September 30th of any year will be applied to the journal subscription for the following year (e.g., dues paid on October 1, 2016 will be applied to a 2017 membership and journal subscription). All other membership benefits are activated immediately.